Chocolate Bundt cake
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat.
2. Beat the soft butter with the sugar, vanilla sugar and salt until creamy.
3. Add the eggs one at a time.
4. Mix the flour, cocoa and baking powder.
5. Alternately stir the milk and rum into the flour mixture.
6. Pour the dough into a greased Bundt cake mould and bake in the middle of the oven for 60 minutes. Test with a skewer.
7. Cool cake in the mould for about 20 minutes before turning it onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
8. Chop the chocolate coating for the ganache.
9. Heat the cream. Just before the cream starts to boil, remove from heat and pour over the chopped chocolate coating.
10. Leave for 1 minute, then stir well. Leave the ganache to set at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
11. Spread or pour the ganache over the cooled cake.
12. Garnish to taste with fruit such as fresh raspberries.